[CentOS] https://rhn.redhat.com/errata/RHSA-2011-1245.html - CentOS 6

Dennis Jacobfeuerborn dennisml at conversis.de
Fri Sep 23 14:28:24 UTC 2011

What are you trying to say?
Karanbirs response is three weeks old and AFAICS the 6.0/cr repo is still
empty on the mirrors so there is no package for that problem available.

If there are problems getting 6.0/cr going then fine but in that case fixes
for such dangerous bugs should be made available in some other way for
example by uploading a package to some temporary location until things are
working as they should.

Regards,
   Dennis