[CentOS] This doesn't make sense

Dennis Jacobfeuerborn dennisml at conversis.de
Fri Sep 23 21:51:04 UTC 2011

On 09/23/2011 09:58 PM, Johnny Hughes wrote:
> On 09/23/2011 12:29 PM, Dennis Jacobfeuerborn wrote:

[SNIP]

> If there are issues that prevent this then
>> make an announcement to that effect so that people at least know that they
>> have to take matter in their own hands. Writing such an email would take 5
>> minutes and there are not technical hurdles preventing you from doing so.
>> This alone would already be a big improvement over the current situation.

What about this point? I already acknowledged that the build/release may me
impossible for various reasons but that doesn't change the fact that people
rely on the information given by the project and I have yet to hear a
reason as to why writing an email is such an insurmountable task.

Regards,
   Dennis