[CentOS] Ekiga - camera

Johan Vermeulen jvermeulen at cawdekempen.be
Sat Sep 24 18:33:04 UTC 2011

  Dear All,

I tested this some more on CentOs 6, tried as root, tried the trick with
cat /dev/....but no luck.
I would think that somewhere in /var/log there is an error message
giving some indication, but found nothing.

So I installed Jitsi, also OpenSource, that gave me video image first
time round.

Greetings to All, thanks anyway for the tips.

James