[CentOS] this is strange and dark

Sun Sep 25 23:44:17 UTC 2011

On 09/25/2011 04:13 PM, Lee Perez wrote:
> Nicolas Thierry-Mieg wrote:
>> Johnny Hughes wrote:

>>> I am not sure what this means ... anyone?
>>>

>> no sorry, I'm out of LSD
>>

> Maybe he is reefer'ing to all the latest announcements for 5.7??

Well, the 5.7 releases are announced and the RPMs are pushed and the
SRPMS are on vault.centos.org ... so all of that is 100% done

If he is complaining about 6.0CR ... we are getting close to releasing
many of those packages.  Should be a bunch in the next 2 days.  Then the
rest of the 6.1 updates to date couple of days after that.

Of course, that assumes no issues.