[CentOS] How to build a webserver, centos 6, videos

Yves Bellefeuille yan at storm.ca
Fri Sep 30 03:39:16 UTC 2011

On Thursday 29 September 2011 01:43, Bob Hoffman wrote:

> I am going to post videos on a youtube channel showing the steps I am
> taking in putting together a new server.
> I am by no means an expert and it is intended for people who just
> want to get a gist of what it entails.
>
> channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/WebserverVideos

Wow, "A Fifth of Beethoven" in the sound track! :-)

I think this kind of video is always useful. However, I would suggest
you make a special effort to speak very slowly and clearly.

Regards,

--
Yves Bellefeuille <yan at storm.ca>
"La Esperanta Civito ne rifuzas anticipe la kunlaboron de erarintoj, se