[CentOS] Boot.log Issue

Cleiton Cipriani cleitoncipriani at tpa.com.br
Fri Aug 10 18:33:10 UTC 2012

Hi Mark, thanks for your help.. but /var/log/messages does'nt bring the boot log fails!

I Have a few boot.log files at /var/log but all empty (0 bytes)

at /etc/syslog.conf the line which refers to system boot log appears to be ok... see

# Save boot messages also to boot.log
local7.*                        /var/log/boot.log

Any Idea?

Cleiton