[CentOS] iSCSI Question

joel billy

jbilly2002 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 09:11:21 UTC 2012

On 11/17/12, Steven Crothers <steven.crothers at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey everyone,
>
> Is anybody aware of a /true/ active/active multi-head and multi-target
> clustered iSCSI daemon?

Hi Steven,

If i'm correct you are looking for a shared storage clustering setup
with HA. Does this help
http://www.quadstor.com/tech-library/135-high-availability-with-shared-storage-clustering.html

Please note that i have only used their software in a stand alone
installation and cannot give feedback on the clustering feature. Also
i'm not sure if its works LVM - check with them.

jb