[CentOS] web mail and Squirrelmail

M. Fioretti mfioretti at nexaima.net
Wed Dec 19 07:43:24 UTC 2012

On Tue, Dec 18, 2012 23:51:38 PM -0500, Digimer wrote:

> I used it for many years, but switched to RoundCube as SM seems to
> not be growing much anymore. Been happy with RC so far.

I too use Squirrelmail, but found myself thinking more and more
frequently in the last months to find an alternative, for the same
reasons as Digimer.

To Digimer: does RC include:

- possibility to select all unread messages and/or all the messages of
  a specific thread with one click?

- what about its calendar module? Do you use it? If yes, how does it
  work?

To the list: what about Sogo
http://sogo.opengroupware.org/en/clients/web/index.html

Is it slower/more complicated to install... any comment is appreciated!

Marco