[CentOS] web mail and Squirrelmail

Ken Smith kens at kensnet.org
Wed Dec 19 10:26:43 UTC 2012

Nikolaos Milas wrote:
> On 19/12/2012 9:43 πμ, M. Fioretti wrote:
>

>> what about Sogo: Is it slower/more complicated to install... any comment is appreciated!
>>
> I have not used SoGo yet, but I have read good things about it from many
> admins.

{snip}
> Other free groupware projects incorporating mail functionality: kolab,
> egroupware etc.

I used oGo (not SoGo) for a while, but the support for Outlook, via a
paid for add-on, ended with the 2003 version. Although I don't use
Outlook any more, I had some client installations with oGo that did.
That lead to a messy transition to proprietary servers as those
installations were wedded to Outlook.  It looks like SoGo has moved on
quite a bit since I last looked and dropped oGo and switched to
eGroupware. Been using eGroupware for a few years. Its fine.

Ken

believed to be clean.