[CentOS] Live CD iso

Yves Bellefeuille yan at storm.ca
Sun Dec 30 00:22:45 UTC 2012

On Saturday 29 December 2012, James Freer <jessejazza3.uk at gmail.com>
wrote:

> In the UK most broadband providers offer 10GB.

Obviously, I'm not familiar with the market in the UK, but here in
Canada, many ISPs offer a "basic" or "beginner" package with 10 GB or 25
GB. For a few dollars more, you can have 50 GB, which is obviously worth
it.

For example, I see that BT's "Broadband" package costs 13 pounds and
gives you 10 GB, and that the "More Broadband" package costs 18 pounds
and gives you 40 GB.

--
Yves Bellefeuille <yan at storm.ca>
"Simply put, E=mc^2 is liberal claptrap." -- Conservapedia.com