[CentOS] Hi

Justin Scott leviathan at darktech.org
Mon Dec 31 21:21:34 UTC 2012

> Just joinedthe mailing list.
> I am new to Centos, anybody got any tips.

I am also relatively new to CentOS and have been ramping up on Linux
more in general.  I've been working through the Chris Negus "Linux
Bible 8th ed." and since he focuses on Fedora and RHEL I've been using
CentOS as a stand-in.  I'd like to give a big "THANK YOU" to the
CentOS team for keeping pace with upstream and providing this
distribution for the Linux community.  There are a lot of options out
there and it's nice to have one of this caliber more generally
available.  Thank you all, and have a wonderful prosperous new year.
I look forward to standing up lots of CentOS servers in 2013.

-Justin