[CentOS] LibreOffice rpm's vs Centos testing repo

Mon Feb 27 09:02:16 UTC 2012
Johan Vermeulen <jvermeulen at cawdekempen.be>

Dear All,

I thought the advantage from using CentOS-Testing repository would be:
* I then have a Selinux module
* Automatic update with yum update. Although that's maybe not a good idea, because I'd have to leave the Testing-repo enabled.

I tried installing from Libreoffice.org before, but got into trouble when logging in with ssh -X and
then opening LibreOffice.

greetings, J.