[CentOS] PHP updates for CVE-2012-0830 already in the pipeline?

Leonard den Ottolander leonard at den.ottolander.nl
Fri Feb 3 13:08:14 UTC 2012

Hello,

On Fri, 2012-02-03 at 13:50 +0100, Leonard den Ottolander wrote:
> I was wondering if the upstream updates released about 14
> hours ago are already being built.

It helps to first check the announce list :) . I hadn't expected such a
quick response, I didn't get a warning from my 4am cron job, but I see
they got released about 3 hours after Red Hat released theirs so they
must have been available shortly after my cron job executed.

Thank you very much for such a quick response.

Regards,
Leonard.