[CentOS] Configuration Compliance auditing for many CentOS 5.x boxes

Denniston, Todd A CIV NAVSURFWARCENDIV Crane todd.denniston at navy.mil
Mon Feb 6 18:04:29 UTC 2012

Sorry about no suggestions, but seeing where you are I have a question
back at you:
The http://usgcb.nist.gov/usgcb/rhel_content.html seemed to me to be a
newer schema than the openscap in RH/CentOS 5, did you find a way to run
it on 5?

And I sort of assume you have seen
http://www.redhat.com/security/data/oval/?C=M;O=D
for the RHEL boxes...