[CentOS] my notes on bond, bridge, network, kvm, host and virtual so far

Devin Reade gdr at gno.org
Wed Feb 8 06:55:31 UTC 2012

Although it was written in the context of Xen, you might also want to have a
look at the netloop nloopbacks parameter as described in
<http://www.novell.com/communities/node/4094/xen-network-bridges-explained-with-troubleshooting-notes>.
On a Xen cluster with 3 physical interfaces per node I had to increase
that parameter to keep interfaces from going numb.

I don't know how this translates to the libvirt/kvm world.

Devin
--
Some people are like Slinkies: Not really good for anything, but you can't
help but smile when you see one tumble the stairs.