[CentOS] Promo Store is now open

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Mon Feb 20 21:20:07 UTC 2012

On 02/20/2012 09:16 PM, John R Pierce wrote:
> oof, so my paypal for £40.00 GBP is in limbo somewhere?    paypal says
> 'pending...'

not at all, all requests that did go through are fine, its just that
more people cant get to the site at the moment ( there are still about
80 TShirts left in stock )

the paypal transactions are setup as authorization rather than payments
outright, so once I mark the goods as 'shipped' the money is taken from
your account at the time.

> [btw, £10.00 GBP is about US$15.86 now, although paypal won't tell me
> what they are going to charge me in USD]

aha, best to make sure the USD goes up and the GBP down in the next 2
days in that case :)

--
Karanbir Singh
ICQ: 2522219    | Yahoo IM: z00dax      | Gtalk: z00dax