[CentOS] Please I'd like to install 2 websites on my un managed VPS on CentOS6

John R Pierce pierce at hogranch.com
Thu Feb 23 21:19:01 UTC 2012

On 02/23/12 1:00 PM, Wuxi Ixuw wrote:
> And do I need a recent computer for the linux one or an old one can do so?
> I mean something like Pentium 4 or Pentium D may fits?

for a SOHO firewall, I would want to use something very reliable and low
power, quiet.   CPU isn't at all important, reliability is.

If I was buying something, I'd probably get a little ITX box like alix
http://www.pcengines.ch/alix2d2.htm
or soekris
http://soekris.com/products/net4501-1.html

  and run pfSense on it, using it strictly as a pure firewall not a
general purpose computer.