[CentOS] Please I'd like to install 2 websites on my un managed VPS on CentOS6

Bob Hoffman bob at bobhoffman.com
Sun Feb 26 03:10:00 UTC 2012

Wuxi Ixuw wrote:
>  Am I asking stupid questions to get no answers?

I am not sure exactly what you are doing, but I am going to be posting some videos
next week (hopefully) showing how to install centos 6 on a machine as a virtual host.
The second video in that series will show all the steps of installing a centos 6
guest on that very host.

the guest will have all the needs of a webserver, php, apache, postifx, dovecot, etc
and cover each step from network to firewall.
You should be able to do a guest install, fully operational, by hand, in less than an hour.
secure, safe, (at least as much as it can be).

I will post a link to the youtube videos when I finish and upload them..