[CentOS] after last update google-chrome no runs anymore

Leonard den Ottolander leonard at den.ottolander.nl
Tue Jul 3 19:01:42 UTC 2012

Hello Gary,

On Tue, 2012-07-03 at 21:03 +0300, Gary Trotcko wrote:
> I wonder if I only user who came across this bug.

And I wonder if you read what Mark Roth suggested. Did you install a
version for RHEL/CentOS or did you accidentally install a version for
another flavour of Linux? And if you did install a build for RHEL/CentOS
did you get one for the right version of CentOS?

If answering the above questions does not solve your problem you are
probably better off taking your issue to a Chrome specific mailing list.

Regards,
Leonard.