[CentOS] system-config-network-tui not part of base install... wtf

Fernando Cassia fcassia at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 11:34:15 UTC 2012

On Thu, Jul 26, 2012 at 8:00 AM, Giles Coochey <giles at coochey.net> wrote:
> echo nameserver e.f.g.h > /etc/resolv.conf
> echo nameserver i.j.k.l >> /etc/resolv.conf

Yes I know BUT for that I have to THINK. Screens and input fields ie
type tab tab tab enter type tab tab tab enter are what is known as
"user friendly" since the MS-DOS 5.0 setup.exe onwards...

;)

FC
PS: I had forgotten about echo >> ... good enough for saving me from
the vi madness. (I know, I know, esc i blah blah esc :w but still, I
REFUSE -it's a matter of principle not to use vi ;-)

Durante épocas de Engaño Universal, decir la verdad se convierte en un
Acto Revolucionario
- George Orwell