[CentOS] system-config-network-tui not part of base install... wtf

Les Mikesell lesmikesell at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 15:07:55 UTC 2012

On Thu, Jul 26, 2012 at 6:34 AM, Fernando Cassia <fcassia at gmail.com> wrote:

> PS: I had forgotten about echo >> ... good enough for saving me from
> the vi madness. (I know, I know, esc i blah blah esc :w but still, I
> REFUSE -it's a matter of principle not to use vi ;-)

How can anyone deal with command lines and not love vi?  Think of it
as a set of commands to change text.  Even what most people call
insert 'mode' is a command that takes an optional repeat count:  try
20i -<escape>  to get a dashed line.
Maybe being old enough to have used keyboards without arrows or
function keys helps, though...

--
   Les Mikesell
      lesmikesell at gmail.com