[CentOS] any reliable FTP server with HTTPS/FTPS, commercial or not

Gelen James hahaha_30k at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 14 23:08:02 UTC 2012

Hi John,

I had the same idea with you just a few years back that the ftp only servers FTP protocol. But nowadays a FTP server provides same contents over a lot of protocols at the same time: FTP/FTPS/SFTP/HTTP/HTTPS.

 Please check the wiki page http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_FTP_server_software. There are so many choices but it is difficult to find one that is reliable, secure and at the same time easy to use.

Thanks.

--David