[CentOS] reinventing the wheel? page checker

Nikolaos Milas nmilas at noa.gr
Fri Jun 22 18:58:19 UTC 2012

On 22/6/2012 9:28 μμ, Bob Hoffman wrote:

> it seems like it requires an experienced hand at it. Or a book.

Some googling took me to:
http://www.freetechbooks.com/the-selinux-notebook-the-foundations-t785.html

It seems interesting and comprehensive from a quick browsing. And it's
public domain too.

Yet, I agree that SElinux is a pain. There are other measures to keep
things under control. Unless you know what you are doing with it,
selinux is going to produce trouble and only trouble.

That's my experience.

(I don't know if I'll ever find the significant time needed to invest in
knowing selinux well enough to use it in production.)

Nick