[CentOS] SNDS: root@ emails problem

Gordon Messmer yinyang at eburg.com
Tue Jun 26 16:06:27 UTC 2012

On 06/26/2012 07:40 AM, Gustavo Lacoste wrote:
> The problem is: SNDS by hotmail (microsoft) has listed my server on RED
> color claiming  sending SPAM from my server, but I completely secure

First, look at /var/log/maillog.  If you're sending or relaying spam, it
will probably be pretty obvious.

Second, the listing may apply to your entire network, and could be the
result of some other system, or it could be an old listing from a system
which previously used your address.  If your system is secure, follow
hotmail's process for de-listing your address.
http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx