[CentOS] OT: Documentation for Mailman

John J. Boyer

john.boyer at abilitiessoft.com
Sun Mar 4 01:29:21 UTC 2012

I have Mailman installed on a VPS running Centos to handle mailing
lists for my organization. However, I can't find the documentation. So
far, one of our consultants has been handling it, but that costs money.

At the moment the problem is that I configured a list with config_list,
but the changes have not taken effect. Presumably the list must be
restarted in some way, but I can't find out how.

Thanks,
John

Abilitiessoft, Inc.
http://www.abilitiessoft.com