[CentOS] Thunderbird and Firefox 10 font rendering

Toralf Lund toralf.lund at pgs.com
Thu Mar 8 11:40:24 UTC 2012

On 08/03/12 12:35, Sorin Srbu wrote:
> [...]
I don't see how this can be a monitor problem when everything is fine in
*all* applications besides the ones mentioned - including the older
versions of Thunderbird and Firefox.
> depth? Try pressing Ctrl-0 ("zero") to set your Fx to the default character
> sizes.
Makes no difference...

BTW, besides the bluryness, the fonts also look thinner somehow; I get a
distinct feeling of having returned to Gtk/GNOME version 1, if you know
what I mean... Perhaps anti-aliasing is disabled?

- Toralf

This e-mail, including any attachments and response string, may contain proprietary information which is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is for the intended recipient only. If you are not the intended recipient or transmission error has misdirected this e-mail, please notify the author by return e-mail and delete this message and any attachment immediately. If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute, forward, copy, print or rely on this e-mail in any way except as permitted by the author.