[CentOS] hfs with extended attribute support

Wessel van der Aart wessel at postoffice.nl
Mon Mar 12 12:11:38 UTC 2012

i figured that if you use filesystems and protocols most native to the
mac os you´ll get the best results in stability on the client side,
that´s why i thought of HFS. but ext4 seems to do the job well.
i´ll definitely checkout samba too. do you also serve homedirs to them?
had any issues?

Thanks,
Wessel