[CentOS] t-bird, followup

Les Mikesell lesmikesell at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 15:52:53 UTC 2012

On Tue, Mar 13, 2012 at 10:14 AM,  <m.roth at 5-cent.us> wrote:
> Well, I updated my system late last week, and just thought to look: yes,
> I'm on t-bird 10.0.1, and I pull up the search messages window, and click
> on the dropdown... and there is NO OPTION to search the content of the
> messages.

Did yours go through an update dialog when you first started it?  And
did you pick the 'sync' option for the account?  After doing that,
mine has 'body' in the search, and you can enter text in the search
window in the toolbar and pick 'messages mentioning: (which will only
appear if there are matches).   If it is an imap account and you don't
pick sync, it only downloads the headers until you read a message.
Maybe non-imap accounts are different.

--
   Les Mikesell
      lesmikesell at gmail.com