[CentOS] LibreOffice rpm's vs Centos testing repo

nux at li.nux.ro nux at li.nux.ro
Mon Mar 19 01:33:36 UTC 2012

Johan Vermeulen writes:

> Dear All,
>
> I thought the advantage from using CentOS-Testing repository would be:
> * I then have a Selinux module
> * Automatic update with yum update. Although that's maybe not a good idea, because I'd have to leave the Testing-repo enabled.
>
> I tried installing from Libreoffice.org before, but got into trouble when logging in with ssh -X and
> then opening LibreOffice.
>
> greetings, J.

Hi,

I've just updated the RPMs for Libreoffice to match version 3.4.5 (from
Fedora 16). If you have my repo[1] installed simply do a:
yum --enablerepo=nux-libreoffice-testing update libreoffice*

If you have RPMs from libreoffice.org in use ignore this message as you
will run into conflicts!

[1] - http://li.nux.ro/download/nux/libreoffice/el6/x86_64/nux-libreoffice-release-0-2.el6.nux.noarch.rpm

Nux!
www.nux.ro