[CentOS] Maybe OT: Mailman keeps breaking.

John J. Boyer john.boyer at abilitiessoft.com
Wed Mar 21 12:21:14 EDT 2012

I have a CenOS vps on which I installed Mailman to handle mailing lists
for my organization. I was first told about Mailman on this list. The
problem is that Mailman keeps breaking. Right now, when I try to access
the web interface I get an internal server error. Fixing it is running
up fees from my consultant. Unless it can be made stable I will have to
abandon it.

Thanks,
John

--