[CentOS] aggravations of t-bird 10

mark

m.roth at 5-cent.us
Thu Mar 22 23:20:10 UTC 2012

a) I do not run gnome. I will *NEVER* voluntarily run gnome. I don't
even want it installed.
b) Click on link in an email in t-bird, and get this in the error console:
Error: uncaught exception: [Exception... "Component returned failure
code: 0x80004005 (NS_ERROR_FAILURE)
[nsIExternalProtocolService.loadUrl]"  nsresult: "0x80004005
(NS_ERROR_FAILURE)"  location: "JS frame ::
chrome://communicator/content/contentAreaClick.js :: openLinkExternally
:: line 188"  data: no]

I *used* to be able to fix their True Religion crap by editing
/usr/lib/thunderbird<whatever>/open-browser.sh, but that doesn't fix it.

Clues for the poor?

	mark
--
If libertarians believe in freedom and democracy, then why aren't
they pushing a Constitutional Amendment to eliminate the Electoral College?