[CentOS] nfslock

m.roth at 5-cent.us m.roth at 5-cent.us
Mon Mar 26 18:10:21 UTC 2012

John R Pierce wrote:
> On 03/26/12 10:00 AM, Lars Hecking wrote:
>>   No replacement needed. Or at least go back to the pre-6 situation and
>> not stuff it down our throats as a mandatory requirement.
>
> wireless sure needs it to work decently, without it, its a kludge of a
> kludge.

That's fine... but I just found wpa-supplicant running on one of my
*servers*; I chkconfig'd it off, and service stopped it, and then found
Network(mis)Manager had apparently restarted it. I shut *that* off, and I
could finally kill the idiot thing.

Back to service network start, thank you very much.

        mark