[CentOS] Linux on touch screen device

Nataraj incoming-centos at rjl.com
Fri Mar 30 06:41:25 UTC 2012

On 03/29/2012 11:04 PM, Michel Daggelinckx wrote:
> check out http://www.redsleeve.org/
>
> RHEL 6 for ARM

I did notice your previous post.  I'm aware that people do get these
linux ports up and running on arm devices, but essentially what I am
asking here is if I went out and bought any particular arm device, Asus
transformer prime, galaxy etc, what's the likelyhood that your port
includes a device driver that will work well with the touch screen?  I
looked at your website a few days ago and saw the low power arm
appliance devices, but didn't see anything about supported touch screen
devices.

nataraj