[CentOS] my spammer list

M. Fioretti mfioretti at nexaima.net
Fri Mar 30 07:10:18 UTC 2012

On Fri, March 30, 2012 5:26 am, Nataraj wrote:

> So for example if I assign an email address for incoming mail from a
> mailing list and then setup a whitelist entry that only allows that
> address to receive email from the mailservers that serve that mailing
> list and then blacklist all other incoming mail to that address it is
> very effective

so, for example, if you unsubscribed from this list and, after that, I
wanted either to:

1) contact you directly to know more about your antispam setup
2) offer you a job as system administrator since you are so skilled

and I sent such email to the address you use to post to this list (the
only contact info I have), not only you would never receive it, but (if
you implement this server-wide) ALL your email USERS would stop receiving
legitimate email from me?

Am I missing something? If not, yours is a smart solution, indeed.

marco
http://freesoftware.zona-m.net