[CentOS] Maintainer for Krita on CentOS

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Tue May 1 16:59:36 UTC 2012

On Tue, May 1, 2012 at 19:53,  <m.roth at 5-cent.us> wrote:
> I hate having to worry about multiple libraries. And in updates of the
> std. packages, it can break your specialized one. I would have to
> recommend to your krista list to build against the library we have now.
>
> A question: what new functionality does the newer library provide, noting
> that it's a subrelease, *not* the next release, and so should only have
> bug and security fixes?

I am not sure what the newer Qt provides, but I know that many KDE
technologies rely on the latest-greatest Qt at the time of the KDE
release. Your knowledge and participation in the thread would be most
valuable, especially in this early stage:
http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.kde.devel.krita/5503

Thanks.

--
Dotan Cohen