[CentOS] Maintainer for Krita on CentOS

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Tue May 1 18:02:24 UTC 2012

On Tue, May 1, 2012 at 20:17,  <m.roth at 5-cent.us> wrote:
> a) You do understand what I'm saying about subreleases vs. release? That
> there shouldn't be anything that new (as opposed to, say, python 10-12
> years ago, where each subrelease broke everything)? I would strongly urge
> you to pass that question to the krista list.

Yes, I understand. He is building against Qt 4.8 or thereabout,
whereas CentOS 5.8 ships with Qt 3.x.  I see these Qt 4.7 packages,
but it is not clear to me that using them is what you are suggesting:
http://joseph.freivald.com/linux/2011/09/23/qt-4-7-4-and-qt-creator-2-3-0-for-centosrhel-5/

> b) I'd love to do some programming again, but a day job and a life outside
> work (see (c)), I don't have time, and
> c) I most certainly will *NOT* be on the list next week, as I'm getting
> remarried Sat....

Congratulations! I hope that your new marriage turns out better than
the first one.

--
Dotan Cohen

http://gibberish.co.il