[CentOS] Upgrading PHP and PHP53 on CentOS5 - Progress/Problem w/ Squirrelmail

Jesus del Valle yeysus at googlemail.com
Thu May 3 01:52:47 UTC 2012

> > Squirellmail provides an html email editor. With the upgrade to
> PHP53, the editor continues to work. However, the html email that is
> composed using this functionality is received empty.

Hi Max. Testing squirrelmail with php53 (epel) from CentOS 5.8: I just
installed the html editor plugin from squirrelmail (this one from 2005:
http://squirrelmail.org/plugin_view.php?id=209), I activated it, however I
don't see how I could test it, I don't see the usual html buttons, under
"options" I checked some probable boxes but to no avail. How do you know
the plugin is activated? Could you send me a screenshot? It has been a very
long day here, tomorrow night I can make some other tests.
Regards,
Jesus