[CentOS] Geographic filtering for Sendmail on CentOS 5

Alexander Dalloz ad+lists at uni-x.org
Mon May 14 08:13:18 UTC 2012

Am 14.05.2012 08:20, schrieb Jussi Hirvi:
> I tried to google, but find no directions for configuring this. I would
> like to
>
> 1) limit greylisting only for messages that come from other countries
> 2) give higher spam level to these messages (preferably only for certain
> receiving email addresses)
>
> I already have installed geoip.x86_64 (1.4.6-1.el5.rf).
>
> How to proceed? Or should I move to CentOS 6 for this?
>
> - Jussi

You are best served if you use a milter. You may find a better suiting
milter on https://www.milter.org/, but I think there is no better
flexible choice than MIMEDefang http://www.mimedefang.org/ (available
through EPEL). If you speak Perl, you are able to implement what you
describe and even more.

Regards

Alexander