[CentOS] Postfix dont work

Andrei Rolando León Salas

andreileonsalas at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 18:18:31 UTC 2012

Hi, i send a email to my server but i get

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient
domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further
information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server
returned was: 554 554 5.7.1 <postmaster at mercadeoeficaz-cr.com>: Relay
access denied (state 13).

So i google and i see this

If your having the issue where you send a email to a email account on your
Ispconfig server and you receive a message like this:

Relay Access Denied State 14

You will need to double check your postfix config. Run this command below
to fix two entries in your postfix install.

postconf -e 'virtual_maps = hash:/etc/postfix/virtusertable'
postconf -e 'mydestination = /etc/postfix/local-host-names'

After that restart postfix.

service postfix restart

And you should no longer receive that message.

I do it, but now i dont get any message when i sending from gmail to my
server(something good) but i cant see the email in my server and cannot
send.

And as i dont get any error i cant google for a solution, when i send just
get in waiting for mercadeoeficaz-cr.com.

this is main.cf https://dl.dropbox.com/u/11417336/main.cf.txt

and this is master.cf https://dl.dropbox.com/u/11417336/master.cf.txt