[CentOS] centos 6.3, cron and mail script output

Banyan He banyan at rootong.com
Fri Nov 23 08:28:51 UTC 2012

check out the crontab file if you have these,

SHELL=/bin/bash
PATH=/sbin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin
MAILTO=root ===========================> that's what you are looking for
HOME=/

# run-parts
01 * * * * root run-parts /etc/cron.hourly
02 4 * * * root run-parts /etc/cron.daily
22 4 * * 0 root run-parts /etc/cron.weekly
42 4 1 * * root run-parts /etc/cron.monthly

Banyan He
Blog: http://www.rootong.com
Email: banyan at rootong.com