[CentOS] s3 as mysql directory

joel billy jbilly2002 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 19:11:02 UTC 2012

Hi,

700 GB is quite large. What was the amount of data you would have
backed up till this point ? Could be that the catalog data is building
up, have you looked at
http://www.bacula.org/5.0.x-manuals/en/main/main/Catalog_Maintenance.html

While your setup in theory should work, have you tested restores.
Search through catalogs might be slower than you expect for 700 GB

- jb