[CentOS] Multimedia Workstation using Centos 6.3

Rajagopal Swaminathan raju.rajsand at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 23:17:28 UTC 2012

Greetings,

Dear Lamar, Nux!, and others,

On Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 6:06 PM, Lamar Owen <lowen at pari.edu> wrote:
> On Monday, October 15, 2012 05:11:39 PM Nux! wrote:
>> I have a lot of multimedia stuff in my repo
>> http://li.nux.ro/download/nux/dextop/
>
> Ah, yes, forgot about Stella and your repos....

I cannot thank you all enough, especially Lamar and NuX!.

Lamar not only touched the vein, but exposed it.

I only hope that centos, sometimes, care about serious desktopiesm so to say.

Dag had suggested centos as WS long back.

CENTOS ROCKS!!!!   (my humble and shameless scream -- hope redhat and
ccrma listens)

--
Regards,

Rajagopal