[CentOS] Assign external esata drive to KVM

Banyan He banyan at rootong.com
Sun Oct 21 00:54:25 UTC 2012

You can try sfdisk or use the other utility to see if the tag is able to
recognized. The problem here you have is the partition table is
corrupted as you can find your hardware path but no partition can be
found. Or, you can use fdisk to reformat the disk again, this would work
as well. There is no point to use USB in this case.

Banyan He
Blog: http://www.rootong.com
Email: banyan at rootong.com