[CentOS] Tomcat Linux/Windows Performance Question

Ashkan Rahmani

ashkan82r at gmail.com
Sun Oct 28 11:27:54 UTC 2012

Hi,
Now I have a windows 2008 server and a Tomcat 6.x on it.
Our application has many many parts and it's very big.

Actually we are not happy with tomcat performance, (We are working very
hard on developing that software and improving
performance)  .
We want  to improve application performance (working on it now) and tomcat
(by tuning and we are doing now) and finally OS, for this we want to remove
(damn) windows and come back to centos.
Is here anyone have some experience with tomcat on windows and Linux? which
has better performance?

--
Best Regards,
Ashkan R