[CentOS] Is glusterfs ready?

Les Mikesell lesmikesell at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 16:58:32 UTC 2012

On Tue, Sep 11, 2012 at 10:45 AM, Jose P. Espinal <jose at pavelespinal.com> wrote:

> Blog posts or comments describing specific
> issues, from people whose names appear nowhere on any email or bug report
> the developers could have seen, don't help to advance the state of the art.

Just speaking for myself here, I'm less interested in 'advancing' the
state of the art' (which usually means running something painfully
broken) than in finding something that already works...  You didn't
paint a very rosy picture there.  Would it be better to just forget
filesystem semantics and use one of the distributed nosql databases
(riak, mongo, cassandra, etc.).

--
   Les Mikesell
     lesmikesell at gmail.com