[CentOS] ClamAV and Milter-manager

Leonard den Ottolander leonard at den.ottolander.nl
Wed Sep 12 14:00:32 UTC 2012

Hello Jithendra,

On Wed, 2012-09-12 at 17:22 +0530, jiten jha wrote:
> I want to configure ClamAV with Milter-Manager and Spam-assassin for
> postfix mail server I have checked and search on google but not getting any
> good answer and any web site Please help me to configure it.

You should really put a little more effort in solving your own problems
before posting for help. You come here with loads of questions about
general configuration that make it pretty clear that you have not put
any serious effort in reading manuals or searching the web. Searching
google with the aforementioned terms should give you tons of
information, so your statement that you cannot find a good answer seems
kinda silly.

The CentOS mailing list page points to a resource explaining "How To Ask
Questions The Smart Way":
http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html . Please read that
document before posting here again.

Regards,