[CentOS] Digi Acceleport Xem

Sidney Abrahams sidney46d at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 14:24:54 UTC 2012

Hi Warren,

Thanks much it now loads correctly. But I still have two new problems which you may be able to help me with.

1. The OS is not recognizing the floppy drive which is an IDE one. If I put in an USB one it functions properly.

2. Then before I could work on that the system crashed showing only the Centos logo and a small circular image which normally rotates. I want to use grub to see what caused the crash? How can I do that?

Regards,

Sidney

Sent from my iPad2