[CentOS] Does CentOS support dual graphics cards with 2 monitors each?

Alfred von Campe

alfred at von-campe.com
Mon Apr 1 15:25:55 UTC 2013

On Mar 30, 2013, at 10:58, Tilman Schmidt wrote:

> Nouveau supports dual monitors on a single card just fine.

Yes, I have no problems with this either and have most of my users running
with two monitors and the nouveau driver.  But I'm trying to set up one user
with 4 monitors now.

This morning I've had partial success after installing the kmod-nvidia
RPM, playing with nvidia-settings, and manually editing the xorg.conf
file.  It's working as 2 (or 3?) separate X screens so that you can't
drag windows around all monitors, but it's a start.

Alfred