[CentOS] Help with thread Centos 6.4 won't reboot on install

Les Mikesell lesmikesell at gmail.com
Mon Apr 1 19:11:44 UTC 2013

On Mon, Apr 1, 2013 at 1:46 PM,  <m.roth at 5-cent.us> wrote:

>> I don't' know anything about this book or publisher, but you really
>
> Les, you don't know O'Reilly? I'm shocked, shocked I tell you. Almost
> every programmer I know, and every admin, had somewhere between one
> O'Reilly book and a full shelf of them. (No, I'm not getting a kickback
> from O'Reilly).

Oh sorry, I missed that.   Yes, I do respect O'Reilly as a technical
publisher (and have enjoyed the OSCON conferences several times).
But, these days there are so many books on so many topics that even
being published by O'Reilly isn't a guarantee that one will meet any
particular needs.

--
   Les Mikesell
      lesmikesell at gmail.com