[CentOS] freenx not working with newly installed centos 6.4

Natxo Asenjo natxo.asenjo at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 20:34:04 UTC 2013

hi,

Thanks for taking the time to reply.

As stated in my message I can log in from ssh. And yes, the password is the
same, I have verified it numerous times.

So no, that is not the problem. And as I wrote in my first message, this
has always worked until 6.4. That is why I was asking if anyone else is
having this same problem with a new installed 6.4.

nx is unfortunately very difficult to debug.

--
Groeten,
natxo